Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Deceit, dishonesty

To continue in the theme of getting in touch with your true self, unmasking self-deceit is definitely one of the methods of gaining inner peace.  It is a very difficult thing to do because so many outward appearances hide it.  As mentioned before, depression is one of those faceless disquises which seem to prevent our getting in touch with our harmony.  All anyone really wants/needs is peace, peace of mind.  All the earthly things in this world will never bring us a healthy state of harmonious endeavors.  Just about the only thing one can fairmindedly do with earthly gains, is to give them away joyously!  That "still small voice" does not ever lead us down a destructive path--the path most traversed either subconsciously or consciously.  It is my fond hope that I can aid in this daunting task of endeavoring to outwit our true selves and do something "clever".  That cleverness leads to nothing but destruction--the destruction of the only method of thinking our way out of hell.  That method is through the Father-Mother Mind of Love.  Now is the time to heed Them most!  Blessings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Dad,

    It's now 5 oclock in the morning here in DC, and as usual I'm doing my Cyrus bottlefeeding. I went to my phone to check my messages and came across your powerful words of wisdom and knowledge from Ur blog. Let me tell you that the truth always comes when you need to hear it most!!! I like how you explain about "unmasking" the deceit, which is something we as children of God must do everyday, everyhour, every minute! Depression has been made out to the world to be such an overpowering problem that seems to spiral out of control. But the overwhelming joy comes immediately once we as students realize and know that depression is a lie, doesn't belong to us, and is illusion! God has given us the power/dominion to recognize this and therefore eliminating it! What a joy to share these thoughts with family and friends that we love, and also helping others in the world learn their Forgiven power!!! Dad you and Mama are true practioners of truth! I love our family forever and back!

    Thank you for this thought that came right on time!

    Love you Daddy!
    Nile

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much unlearning to do. By listening to your inner self, it will get you thru. I've learned to follow what I feel because it's right. That 2nd thought is the devil. I'm grateful each and everyday I open my eyes. Thinking about what i need to do and keeping focused. Thanks for listening, you listen & hear me sometimes without me saying anything. Talking without saying a word. Amazing. Just remember your not alone (email, skype, cell, fax, now blogging).


    Thanks,

    Val

    ReplyDelete